Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Lifestyle » How can i control my wife temper

How can i control my wife temper

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

A young Nigerian husband and father of 2 identified as Chuks(Chukwuemeka) seek help on how to control his wife's temper.

300x200

The wife  in question is the mother of their 2 childrean a boy and a girl. They've married for over 3 years now and the 29yrs old man is yet to figure out how to control his wife's temper when she is in a terrible mood.

He went to social media to seek help after an incident that recently occured when his wife after slapping him still threatened to divorce him.

Chucks in his post said:

chucks wrote:

"I came home arround 6PM today but didn't see my wife, only my 2 kids was at home doing chores. I told them they should tell their mother that i am going to see a friend and will be back soon.

Unfortunately i couldn't comeback soon because my friend was seriously sick and needed an emmergency health care. I can't just leave him, so i did all i could to make sure he recieved a proper treatment.

By the time his wife arrived the clinic to release me it was already late and my phone was not powered. I rushed home immidiately.

Despite all the stress and how rough and tired i looked my wife welcomed me back with a dirty slap. I tried to be calm and pretend that it never happend and appologised, I even explained everything to her yet she never understand and now she threatend to divorce me.

What a wife. Please can someone tell me how to control her temper? This is not the first time she is doing this dirty act."

That is how marriage looks like sometime, that's why i have always adviced people to first calculate the cost before diving into the marrage pool. It's not always the bed of roses you've dream for you will get in marriage.

SOURCE: HTTP://9STAFORUM.ML

Last edited by Cally (17th Dec 2019 10:16 pm)

+1

This is very bad

Seek for relevant counsel and help from experts (pastors, counselors etc) and continue to pray for her

You are here » Discussyes » Lifestyle » How can i control my wife temper