Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Pages Timeline » Living Faith Church Family (Winners Family)

Living Faith Church Family (Winners Family)

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

https://www.logolynx.com/images/logolynx/s_d9/d9c3e7efba5adbc75dac66fb6fc79658.gif
Living Faith Church Family

+1

https://www.tori.ng/userfiles/image/2020/jan/01/oye.JPG

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO ISSUES PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2020 - "BREAKING LIMITS"

Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church, has assured Nigerians that 2020 would be a year of breaking limits.

Oyedepo, who is the founder of Living Faith Church aka Winner Chapel, gave the prophecy during the 2019 cross-over night at the church's headquarters in Ota, Ogun state.

He said: "The Bible is full of limit breakers. God has ordained to get you on the list of limit breaking saints. I received this prophetic word and I declare with my mouth that.

"I am stepping into the year 2020 breaking limits in all my endeavours, in my spiritual life, in my business, in my career, in my destiny. I receive, I believe it, and I experience it.

"The year 2020 is ordained my limit breaking year and I am stepping into the reality of it with faith in God whose hand can make anything happen at anytime. So help me Jesus to walk into the reality of this limitless grace in all areas of my life.

"I am breaking limit in my health, I am breaking limit in my family, in the name of Jesus."

Last edited by Femster (1st Jan 2020 03:01 pm)

+1

2020 Winners Covenant Exchange/Greetings

Caller: It is my year of breaking limits

Response: That is also my portion in Christ

Caller: Then what eyes have not seen, nor ears heard shall be your experience all through the year 2020

Response: The same shall be your portion

Caller: Congratulations

Response: Amen and amen

You are here » Discussyes » Pages Timeline » Living Faith Church Family (Winners Family)