Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » General Timeline » Dyes

Dyes

Posts 1 to 10 of 513

TIMELINE

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/13/1d/24842.png

DYES

What is on your mind right now? Share what is on your mind in quick and short post here. Most recent update will appear in Timeline on homepage. Thanks!

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all our faithful DYESERS for your love and support. Thank you all. I think you will all love this "DISCUSSYES TIMELINE" :)

I pray that today will be a great Sunday for me. Hello DYESERS!

God factor is the constant and only factor our whole life depends on.

Psalm 127 verse 1 says;

"Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain"

HAPPY SUNDAY DYESERS!

It's a beautiful sunday morning and a great opportunity. Thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are

You must love others - agreed, but you can't love others more than you love yourself :D #SundayTruth

If you marry the right person, you marry a prayer partner. If you marry the wrong person, you marry a prayer point.

I wish all DYESERS happy sunday

Ask yourself what is really important and then have the courage to build your life around your answer. Morning DYESERS!

Sometimes everybody isn't staring at you because they think you're attractive, it could be that your makeup is not matching your neck! :rofl:

Good and wonderful morning DYESERS

Last edited by centov (13th May 2019 08:14 am)

Greeting to all DYESERS!

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear"