Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Pages Timeline » Man United Fans

Man United Fans

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

TIMELINE

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/13/1d/65849.png

MAN UNITED FANS

Are you a fan of Man United football club? Share your feeling and passion for Man United with other Man United fans here. Most recent update will appear in Timeline on homepage. Thanks!

#MANUtd News
- Man Utd have contacted Paul Pogba agent - Mino Raiola - over a new contract for the midfielder, according to L' Equipe

- Marcos Rashford fears football is "going backward rather than forward" in the fight against racism

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGNvHnBWwAEXTRb.jpg:small
DESCRIBE SOLSKJAER'S MANCHESTER UNITED IN ONE WORD

FAILURE

This is the worse Mancherster United team i ever seem in my whole life.

But sometimes there are ends to everything, this may likely be the end of man u as a top team, let others have the chance. The fans must accept that fact too.

But Olee must gooooooooooooooooooo! Lets see if he's the cause.

Code:
(Ay360) in one word

Calamity :lol:

Thierry Henry picks Paul Scholes as better midfielder than Gerrard

Thierry Henry, who was part of Arsenal's 'Invincible' squad, was joined on the Sky sport table by former Man United star Gary Neville and Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher when he made the blunt confession.

"The next one would have been, right behind, very close, Stevie G. But I have to go with Paul Scholes.

"He was just ahead in his head. He made Manchester United tick. Every time we were playing them we needed to find a way to stop him.

"It's time. I think Stevie comes really close to him. But Paul Scholes would have to win."

FA CUP

Time: 8.45pm WAT

Manchester United (0-0) Wolves

Man United Lineup
Sergio Romero; Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire,Brandon Williams; Fred, Nemanja Matic; Mason Greenwood, Juan Mata, Daniel James; Anthony Martial

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer aimed a slight dig at Liverpool stated Man United will not have to go for more than 24 years to win a Premier League title ahead of their showdown at Anfield

"That's what we're working hard to make sure doesn't happen," the 46-year-old replied when asked if United could go as long as their bitter rivals without a league title. "Let (Liverpool) be a lesson for us.

"We can't let ourselves go another 24 years without winning the league. I believe in this club. We will get there."

Harry Maguire now replaces Ashley Young as skipper after Young agreed a deal to join Inter Milan in the summer

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed to Sky Sports, "Harry has been wearing the captain armband.

"And will keep wearing it. He's come in and been a leader in the group. I've not been surprised, but I've been impressed by his leadership skills, so Harry will carry on wearing the armband."

You are here » Discussyes » Pages Timeline » Man United Fans