Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Social » Weekend Hard Tackle

Weekend Hard Tackle

Posts 1 to 10 of 13

Happy weekend DYESERS!

This is my "WEEKEND HARD TACKLE" for all DYESERS

When you help someone or give them something... And they don't say "Thank You" or a word of appreciation. How do you feel? Do you vow not to do something good again or just move on?

Abbey Divine Styguy please help me to move it to DISCUSSYES FEED

No! Someone ingratitude to me cannot stop me from doing good for others. NEVER!

SIMPLE! Just move on with my life

Sometime it's natural to felt bad but that doesn't mean you should stop doing good

I won't feel somehow but it's good to say thank you or say word of appreciation if someone show you kindness

Though not often but it happend to me a couple of times, i see myself feeling angry and unfulfied. It also look as if the help was not needed. To be sincere i vowed never to help someone who was unthankful, but when her situation was disclosed to me i realised why she acted that way.

Nope

Cally I had similar experience, you fell like you wasted your efforts to render help that he or she didn't need. But I just decided to carry on with my life

My opinion on this is that we should not take it for granted to give thanks to someone that help us or show us some kindness

Life goes on but it sometimes painful and i feel disappointed as a human if the people who i did something for didn't show appreciation

You are here » Discussyes » Social » Weekend Hard Tackle