Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Fun » Aliens vs Human(NIGHT 1)

Aliens vs Human(NIGHT 1)

Posts 1 to 10 of 23

DAY 1. Start 6:00AM on 31st Friday, May. Ends 6:00AM on Sunday 2nd, June.

STORY LINE During the recruitment of capable volunteers who are ready to fight the aliens, some of the aliens disguised to be the recruitment officials and recruited a handful of volunteers. This was discovered when it was too late, the aliens took the volunteers they recruited to a mysterious world where they initiated them a superhuman power.
While the aliens were away with their recruitment, the human heros started training their recruitment in all kinds of skills and abilities, at the end only the best were choosen and some were awarded a power roles.

There was a rumour yesterday that the aliens are back. But the truth was discovered  recently, they didn't come back but they only sent their recruited men to fight the human. This was revealed late in the night after we heard that they have kidnapped a famous human named Brimo. With the anger of the kidnap, the king declared war against the aliens recruited men. But unfortuntely, the humen representatives don't know who is who anymore but the aliens knows them all. Now let the battle begins.

Annoucement
Every players should make sure that they vote before this day1 ends tomorow next tomorrow morning.

I sent a private message to all 13 players playing this game, the message contains your roles, check your inbox or click here. Don't you ever copy and paste that message anywhere in DISCUSSYES.

Every aliens should make sure that they visit there secret thread before they join the discussion here.

read game details here, and see players and role details here.

Enjoy :)

Last edited by Cally (2nd Jun 2019 06:15 am)

GAME ON

The aliens are in town beware

Vote: Abbey

I suspect him :D

VOTE: Hushman

Announcement
This day face will continue to sunday morning 6:00AM due to low players turn up.

All these aliens must die today :D

Aliens are around here. I suspect Divine. Vote: Divine

I suspect this cunning guy :D

Vote: Xteris

Human being needs to beware of these aliens. They're very dangerous Vote:Natty

You are here » Discussyes » Fun » Aliens vs Human(NIGHT 1)