Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Social » Should a boss employ the opposite gender as Personal Assistant?

Should a boss employ the opposite gender as Personal Assistant?

Posts 1 to 10 of 15

Greeting to all DYESERS!

Do you think it is proper or right whether a male boss should employ only a male PA or a female boss should also employ only a female PA?

Source: It was coined from a post in PUNCH

I don't think anything is wrong to have opposite s*x as your PA as long there's mutual understanding between two of you

It's a choice

I don't see anything wrong  to have opposite s*x as a PA but you must understand yourself. If you are married and you know you are weak or you can't control your sexual urge, you better go for same gender as your PA :)

For me it is wrong to employ only the opposite s*x a PA. I'm not being religious though, but the fact is that having a the opposite s*x too close is too tempting. You maybe able to control your sexual urge as someone stated here but you can't control theirs. Unless on mutual agreement but you still have to realise that you are dealing with an imperfect person and everything is possible as long as you are opposite s*x.

Nice topic.

I will go for same gender because you don't taste what you don't want to eat.

You can easily avoid the sin if you give no room to temptation. Ask Samson and he will tell you, "One night of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of blindness"

No problem in employing the opposite gender as your PA if you can cope with the temptations but I don't guarantee you this :wink:

Last edited by qwarty (27th Jul 2019 04:02 pm)

You should choose based on your intuition

I think it okay to have opposite s*x as your PERSONAL ASSISTANT if you are single but it's not proper if you are married.

Code:
(Divine) I think it okay to have opposite s*x as your PERSONAL ASSISTANT if you are single

Pls Divine are you saying that it is fine for unmarried people to have relations. Sorry if i misread your comment, but i think you should elaborate more pls.

You are here » Discussyes » Social » Should a boss employ the opposite gender as Personal Assistant?