Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Fun » LOL: What will you do if this thing happen to you?

LOL: What will you do if this thing happen to you?

Posts 1 to 10 of 11

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/13/1d/46433.jpg

You returned from work one and you heard your 5-year old daughter that attended private school where you paid N100,000 per term as school fees, reciting;

Capital letter "5" and small letter "5"

Please what will you do?
:lol: :rofl: :crazyfun:

Ahaaaa :D This is serious

Funny :crazyfun:

I will just withdraw my daughter from that school and forfeit all the school fees I have paid before

I can't imagine this very funny :lol:

This school deserves to be closed down to prevent further disaster :rofl:

Last edited by Justp_45 (18th Aug 2019 09:20 pm)

https://forumstatic.ru/files/001a/13/1d/50487.jpg

I will first go and sleep. After I wake I will know what to do :lol:

Let buhari judge this case :rofl:

I will follow her to school next day and ask her to recite it again in the presence of school owner, principal and teachers. After that i will now know the next step to take

While this is funny it is very serious, similar thing happened when i was teaching in school. A boy of about 4yrs old was in question. Her parent reported our head teacher to the community coucil about the kid reciting: "36 states and capital, Rice and beans and Yam-Iji, Okinima-Eyereye(fried plantain) with stew. Wotushia Ngaji, Ameshi style(Put it spon and see the style)." :lol:

That song was a popular local song sung by kids in school, but this particular school i was working added little flavour in the song by adding "36 states and Capital" in the beging of the song. :lol:

The parents of the boy thought their kid wasn't properly taught but failed to realise that their kid could be influenced by other kids in school.

Back to the topic. I will do a little dig to find out where that's coming from, cause it might not be the school.

Code:
(Cally) cause it might not be the school

I reason with you Cally the problem may not be from the school

You are here » Discussyes » Fun » LOL: What will you do if this thing happen to you?