Discussyes_logo
DISCUSSYES
CelebSample
Home Messages Mentions Dyesers Menu Panel
Ad

Discussyes

Announcement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Discussyes » Social » New Forum Like DISCUSSYES

New Forum Like DISCUSSYES

Posts 11 to 17 of 17

Goodmornig DYESERS,

I have been admiring DISCUSSYES for it's adorable design and features from the day Abbey transformed the forum down to this glory days!

I have done a lot of work in fundeal.ml and i'm really proud of what i did there i couldn't imagin myself doing half of the design. Fortunately the forum is up for sale. So i decided to move on! My first option was to build another forum similar to discussyes.ml. By God grace i started to work on a new forum.

Now i respect Abbey more than before because i've come to learn what he've done to put DISCUSSYES up and running. I learn that it takes hardwork, Endurance, determination, and even reading a foreign language to build a forum like DISCUSSYES. I'm still learning from him, because there is still things i can't do yet. I almost gave up when the task was still fresh but by God's help i was up to the challenge.

Now i want to introduce to you the new forum http://fundeals.ml (fundeal+s.ml)

The forum was built with DISCUSSYES forum script, fundeal colour combination, new design. You must love this new forum.

Please come and have fun.

Awesome

Colourful! :flag:

You really impressed with this new and transformed fundeals. It is a cool and beautiful forum just like DISCUSSYES. Keep it on, you are such a great guy with amazing abilities :cool:

Lovely forum, you did a great job Cally

It's awesome

Nice forum and I love it

Cally u always like to surprise just like Abbey. The forum is lovely and fantastic

You are here » Discussyes » Social » New Forum Like DISCUSSYES